All about EyeKepper Computer Glasses
Electronic devices can strain and fatigue the eyes. That is because hormonal abnormalities have been known to occur due to prolonged exposure to blue light. Harmful blue and UV light also interfere with sleeping patterns.
Hence, computer glasses have been invented. These glasses promise to partially block the dry air by its high-quality lenses. They also add protection against blue and UV light and other harmful rays that can damage your eyes.
This pair of Eyekepper Vintage Computer Glasses is one of those computer glasses that promise to resolve eyesight-induced headaches and dryness of eyes. Such conditions usually occur if you constantly look at a computer or smartphone screen for hours on end.
- Anti Blue Light Reading Glasses ☛ blue light blocker and UV400 Lenses, Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from...
- Explosion Proof Blue Light Filter Lenses ☛ reduce eyestrain, anti blue ray to a great extent. Enjoy your digital time,...
- Spring Hinges Blue Light Blocking Eyeglasses ☛ ultra-light and flexible resin frame material for durability and...
- Test via the spectrometer ☛ block 29% within 500nm, block 32% within 490nm, block 33% within 480nm, block 35% within...
- Worry-free Shopping ☛ 100% risk free to try any broken problem happens, just contact the seller Eyekepper without any...
Click here to buy directly on EyeKepper.com and get up to 85% off!
Eyekepper Computer Glasses Features
The glasses by Eyekepper are available in three different colors namely gold, tortoise, and black. The nose pads on the sides of the bridge are flexible rubbers that allow a firm grip. Likewise, they decrease the pressure of the frame and let you be comfortable with your glasses for the whole day.
The frame of the glasses is perfect for any head size. Nevertheless, you can still choose from the different sizes that are available. The material of the frame is strong and durable, which is what we need as we tend to break all of our glasses so easily, don’t we?
The glasses use i-AMP Technology in order to provide you with a clear vision by acting as a light filter. For example, the rays of blue light are harmful to the eyes, but the lenses only allow the safe rays to cross.
The harmful rays are reflected back and kept away from your eyes. An anti-glare coating is also incorporated in order to make the glasses even better than a light yellow tint. Thus, the dry currents around fluorescent screens have no chance against these.
The magnification that this product provides is a catchy feature for people with a 20/20 eyesight. These glasses provide a +0.00 to +4.00 diopter magnification. With that in regard, reading becomes easier as the letters appear closer and clearer.
Once you get used to the ease that they provide you, you will never want to take them off.
Otherwise, special prescription orders are also made according to your needs.
Some other prominent features include:
- The specifications meet U.S. FDA and surpass European Union’s requirements
- The product dimensions are:
lens width: 48mm
lens height: 37mm
temple length: 135mm
frame width: 130mm
frame height: 41mm
- They come with a piece of fabric to go with the glasses and another piece for cleaning.
- They come with a strong case that has a zipper to keep your glasses safe.
- Come with a detailed manual
- Can effectively block most of the high-energy blue and UV lights
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty if broken and a 30-day money back guarantee if there are other issues.
- They are anti-fog.
- Initially, the magnification effect can pose a problem as you are not used to it. It may take weeks before the glasses become less annoying and different.
- Another issue that can be a bit unusual is the yellow tint. People are not used to wearing glasses with colored tints. It may not be bearable at first, but once you get used to it, you will understand that it is a blessing in disguise.
The Eyekepper Vintage Computer Glasses are an excellent investment for you. They are very useful for hardworking eyes and perfect for long-term use. The durability, anti-blue feature, anti-glare design, yellow tint, and the magnification effect are excellent benefits that you can receive from these glasses.
Generally speaking, wearing glasses for a long time can be uncomfortable. However, the nose pads and the strong frame of this pair of glasses make it comfortable. Thus, it makes life easier for people who have to wear glasses all day.
Computer Glasses Comparison
The pair of computer glasses from Eyekepper Vintage looks like a better option if compared to other similar products because of its stylish design and unique features.
Eyekepper vs LifeAart Computer Glasses
For example, the pair of computer glasses from LifeArt is a similar product but there is no magnifying effect in it. There is no yellow tint and it does not have anti-fog or anti-glare features as well. They are just plain glasses that protect against screens. Also, they are not as durable or as comfortable as the ones from Eyekepper. Finally, the guarantee policy is not as attractive as the Eyekepper glasses.
Wrapping up with our Eyekepper Glasses Review
These glasses are definitely the top choice when buying new computer glasses. They have so many great features which totally make it worth the money.
Such glasses are an example of comfort and perfection combined. They would be a good choice from the many different types of computer glasses. They are among the best solutions to our eye problems and eye infections.
1 thought on “Eyekepper Vintage Computer Glasses Review”
First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to
ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself
and clear your mind before writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?