We spend a lot of our time staring at digital screens, don’t we?
A couple of decades ago, there was only TV screen, but now, we sit in front of the computer, smartphone, and tablet screens for hours without considering the fact that UV and blue lights coming from them are not good for our eyes as well as for our psychological health.
According to modern studies, the use of smartphones and tablets can result in sleeping disorders due to UV and blue lights that come from the screen. In addition, spending time in front of all these screens can result in dry eyes, headaches, fatigue and blurred visions.
What makes things worse? Our kids on average spend five hours a day on these devices that is causing insomnia and other sleeping disorders, as blue screen affects the quality of sleep. Are you worried? There is no need to if you are using protection that is available in the form of computer glasses.
Using the computer and smartphone for hours every day can affect our eyesight and can also cause chronic eye issues like retina damage. That is the reason why it is vital for you and your family to use protective computer glasses like the one manufactured by TruVision.
In this article, we will review the computer glasses manufactured by TruVision, and if it is really a quality product compared to other similar computer glasses.
- VALUE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING - This 2-pack enables you to keep a pair at home and a pair at the office. Keeping your eyes...
- PROTECT YOUR EYES– The slight Blue Tint does everything the yellow tint used to do by blocking UV Rays, Blue Light,...
- ENHANCE YOUR VISUAL APPEAL –These glasses were crafted with a sleek, modern design Wearing these reading glasses at...
- CRYSTAL-CLARITY WITH QUICK-CLEAN PROTECTION BAG - Each Pair of our reading glasses comes with its individual micro-fiber...
- COMFORT GUARENTEE – Engineered with Sure-Flex Comfort Spring Arms and Dura-Tight Screws ensures a perfect fit every...
TruVision Black Computer Glasses Features
TruVision Black Computer Glasses are simple in design but stylish. Available in black color, the unisex design looks perfect on you no matter if you are a man or woman. It is also made of high-quality plastic. The design is also perfect and addresses all issues with common glasses like wobbly screws, poor-quality temples, and flimsy springs.
- Features Dura-Tight screws and ultra-durable Sure-Flex comfort spring arms
Lens width 2.25 inches
Lens height 1.25 inches
Temple 5.35 inches
Total width 5.35 inches
Bridge distance 0.75 inches
- The package also includes two multipurpose microfiber cleaning bags that also act as cleaning cloth
- Come in a pack of two to keep one at home and one at workplace
- Come with a six months warranty
- The use of Sure-Flex comfort spring arms makes it durable as well as comfortable.
- Effectively block harmful UV and blue light from computer screen
- Relieve mild headaches, dry red eyes, and eye irritations
- Available only in one size
The TruVision Reading Computer glasses are a good fit for those who are looking for comfort, protection, and style. They make you look elegant with their modern style, add comfort with their unique design, and provide protection by keeping harmful rays away.
While most computer glasses have a yellow tint, this pair uses slight blue tint that makes it unique but serves the same purpose. It effectively protects you from UV and blue rays, dry eyes, headaches, fatigue, and blurred visions. Also, the lenses used have zero magnification.
TruVision vs Cyxus
There are plenty of reasons why TruVision Black Computer Reading Glasses are superior to many other similar glasses. First, unlike many other products, this product comes with two pairs of glasses that add convenience for people who prefer not to carry glasses to their home and office. You can simply have one at your workplace and another at your home.
In addition, if you compare it to another popular product, Cyxus Blue Light Filter UV Blocking Glasses, you can notice a significant difference in design. For example, the TruVision Computer Glasses use a blue tint, while the Cyxus Computer Glasses use a dark yellow tint. The lenses of TruVision have a rectangular design, but the Cyxus are sort of round in design.
So, it depends on your personal preference which one you want, a rectangular lens design or a round design. Both are effective in blocking harmful rays, but since Cyxus uses dark yellow tinted lenses, it blocks 99% of the blue light which makes it more protective.
Simply put, TruVision is a good option if you are looking for style, comfort and moderate protection against blue and UV light. But if you don’t want to compromise on best UV light protection, then Cyxus is probably the better option.
TruVision Black Computer Glasses are a perfect fit for those who want their eyes covered all the time. It is sold in a set of two, so you can keep one at home and one at the workplace to make sure your eyes are protected all the time.
As it comes in two pairs and has a unisex design, it is also a good option for couples. Simply put, it is a perfect solution to your sleepless nights due to blue light exposure. It comes in black color and an elegant design that adds personality to your looks. All in all, there is no reason not to try these.